Feel the rush of adrenaline as you zoom down an exhilarating water ride called the Cascades. This massive lagoon type pool has 25 interactive features promising endless splashes of fun. The geyser in the middle sprays water 20 feet high. There are 4 Grotto slides, contoured seating areas, and plenty of space to chill out. Children can explore and find mist, and bubbles that lie in secret coves. Welcome to Dollywood’s Splash Country Water Adventure Park.
Another attraction is the Bear Mountain Fire Tower. This multi-level attraction gives various fun things to do while you get wet and enjoy the water. There are 7 slides, water cannons, and a 1,000 gallon bucket that sets an alarm and releases its contents on all who are near.
There is a float trip on their 1,500 foot long river. Take this exciting trip which lets you cool off under a 200 foot waterfall. Travel on a raft through dark caverns, or ride the Mountain Scream. It will take you down a water slide that spirals down and has multiple drop slides. Grab a tube and go down the Big Bear Plunge, the Butterfly, or Fire Tower Falls, Raging and Rivers Rapids.
Those who want an aggressive ride, go on the Mountain Twist. This ride gives you a slow ride to the top, but that’s all that is slow about it. From there it’s 42-feet of terrific twists and turns to the bottom. Not for the weak hearted and people who can’t stand heights. Mountain Waves is a gigantic 25,000 square-foot wave pool promising fun for all ages.
If you want a snack like popcorn, ice cream, cotton candy, and drinks, there are plenty of outlets in the park. Or you can pop into Sideporch for a sub sandwich and salad. Or try a pizza and sandwich at Missa Mamie’s. Another option is a chicken cheese steak or a grilled chicken sandwich at the Brush Fire Grill.
Tips and Warnings
- Other Ticket Prices: Adult- $ 59 + tax; Child- $ 47 + tax; Senior- $ 54 + tax
- Enter after 6 pm and get the next day free.
- Tips & Warnings: You can buy group tickets, school tickets, company and tour group tickets and avail a lot of benefits.
- They also close one or two hours sooner during off peak season.
- They have professional lifeguards on duty to keep you and your children safe.
- It is cheaper to buy the season pass which includes the waterpark and amusement part.
- A majority of the Park is level to gently-rolling and is thus wheelchair accessible. Wheel chairs are on rent.
- Water fountains are located near many of our restrooms.
- An ATM machine is located at the front entrance of Riverside Trading Post.
- Only swimsuits are allowed on the water attractions. And you should wear appropriate shoes as well.
- Swim diapers must be worn by babies / toddlers not yet potty trained. Swim diapers are available at the Riverside Trading Post
- Bring your own towels and they will provide you with tubes.
- Aunt Granny’s All You Can Eat Buffet: American
- Granny Ogle’s Ham ‘n’ Beans: American
- The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille: American, Bakery, Grill
- Old Mill Creamery: Ice Cream
Address : 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Phone : +1-8003655996
Ticket Price : 59 USD